1. Data protection
We take all necessary steps to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and its relevant subordinate legislation when handling any personal information.
2. When you supply any personal information to us we will meet our legal obligations to you in the way that we deal with that information.
3. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 we are required to collect the information fairly and to let you know how we will use it and whether we will pass the information on to anyone else.
4. We will comply with the Principles set out in the Data Protection Act 1998 and we will ensure all personal information supplied to us is held securely.
5. We will ensure that any information will be held only as long as is necessary to ensure our service runs smoothly.
6. We use up to date industry procedures to keep personal data as safe and secure as possible against loss, unauthorised disclosure or access.
When do we collect your personal data?
-We will collect personal information from you, when you purchase buy puppy(s) from us via this website or when you fill out the chat/contact us form.
What do we do with your personal data?
-When you use this website to buy puppy(s) or services we will need to collect information from you in order to enable us to process the transaction and fulfil your order.
-Where we employ other companies to provide services for us, including for example, delivery of orders. Theses companies have access to the personal data needed to perform their functions and not for any other purpose.
-where we are required to forward the information in order to comply with a regulatory or legal process
-The personal data that we collect from you via this website will NOT be passed to any organisation.
-We take great care to ensure the security of this website and your personal information.